How many times you needed espresso and you weren`t near the coffee shop or espresso machine? No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to invent some magic way to create espresso in an instant. However, there is a way you can carry some kind of espresso with you. Absolutely, you will be delighted after you hear that there is a way to make espresso without machine near you. There is a couple of methods you can do. The methods include FrenchPress, AeroPress, and Moka pot.
We’ve described each method below, and added some easy to follow instructions. But, here is probably a good place to mention that even though you do not need a grind and brew machine to achieve great espresso, it often does help. So, we recommend you check out this list by Coffee Dorks that includes some of the best grind and brew coffee makers on the market.
French Press Method
This is the first method of making coffee. We will explain thoroughly.
How to Make Espresso using FrenchPress?
There is a couple of things you need for making FrenchPress espresso.
- French press that has 8 cups.
- Prepared coffee beans.
- Ground coffee.
- A scale.
- A kettle.
Firstly, you should put coffee in boiling water in order to get the most of its flavor. After, that you should press the grounds and extract all the best from coffee. At first, you will need some practice so you can get everything right next time. This method requires you to know how to grind coffee beans. Plus, the fresh ground coffee is the best choice you can make. Ever.
- Adding a ground coffee into a carafe.
- Use the kettle to boil the water.
- Pour the boiling water into a French Press. But not all of it.
- After that, add the remaining water and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Bustle the plunger.
- If you want the best flavor possible, you should serve it immediately.
The second method of making coffee without the espresso machine.
How to Make AeroPress Espresso?
The process of making AeroPress espresso needs a couple of things:
- AeroPress filter. They are usually made of paper.
- Roasted beans of coffee you like.
- Automatic or hand grinder.
- A scale.
- A kettle.
- A mug.
We are going to name the steps you need to cover in order to get an AeroPress espresso.
- Boiling the water, you should heat the water to 85 C, and remove it after half a minute.
- Grinding coffee beans, choose the coffee you like.
- Setting up AeroPress, you should put a filter in the channel cap and tint it with boiling water.
- Steep and stir, after the water is ready, you need to put coffee into the AeroPress, and sip the water in and give it a stir.
- Plummet, put pressure on the plunge, after that you should remove press.
Last but not least, we are going to talk about Moka pot.
How to Make Moka Pot Espresso?
- Coffee manual or electric grinder.
- Select coffee beans of your choosing.
- Moka pot.
- A damp towel.
We will present you the procedure you need to cover in order to get a Moka pot espresso.
- Pour water into a Moka pot.
- Get ground coffee beans.
- Put your ground coffee into Moka pot.
- Finish preparing the rest of the Moka pot.
- Heat up the pot.
- See if your pot is full of coffee. After that, you should remove it.
- Drink prepared espresso.
- Add some milk.